Message of the day:
To discuss anything related to e-commerce using Silverstripe
Well for the time being, the two clients using direct have been switched back to server
Mo, stick with Stripe - tell your client 'Just pay the fee!!! and save yourself the hassle' that's what I'm doing
The only released the newest version of their Server integration last month!
SagePay's newest Direct documtation is still in draft!
@r3v3rb tell me about it!
@Mo, having a similar but not quite the same issue with Lloyds Gateway too... They have two gateway portals classic/combined one works one doesn't for SCA, however the one that works doesn't return failures properly to the site! Hurrah for crappy gateways!
Afternoon, I have the stock extension and would like to offer my client the ability to search for an item in a warehouse by the product InternalItemID. I have
but this does not allow searching - any ideas?
- private static $summary_fields = array (
- 'InternalItemID' => 'SKU',
- 'ProductTitle' => 'Product Title',
- 'Quantity' => 'Current Quantity'
- private static $searchable_fields = array (
- public function getInternalItemID()
- $p = DataObject::get($this->owner->ProductClass)->byID($this->owner->ProductID);
- return $p->InternalItemID;
I have done some testing and it appears to redirect the user to a 3D Secure page, but some chatter on the gateway's github seems to imply direct isn't compliant