fbunduka

Hi everyone I'v got a Silverstripe v4.2 Question....how can you remove the "Used On" Tab in Assets-Admin? Thank You

wmk

I don't have framework tests installed here 😐

cwc

@wmk tks for the tips; i'm on branch 4, looks the same and current as the repo. Some tests that are failing (e.g. #8) doesn't entail an unique string though. Could u verify the output of .\vendor\bin\phpunit .\vendor\silverstripe\framework\tests\php\View\RequirementsTest.php on your setup just for my reference? branch 4, thanks!

wmk

or you're just on the wrong branch and run outdated tests that got fixed in the meantime?

wmk

@cwc I see you're testing on a WAMP installation, maybe the part of adding a unique string is different on windows and linux/unix and therefor the tests fail? Can you run the tests on a linux vm?

cwc

@robbieaverill need help getting the basic unit test to work; installed via: composer create-project --keep-vcs --dev silverstripe/installer ./ 4.x-dev --prefer-source and followed up with: .\vendor\bin\phpunit .\vendor\silverstripe\framework\tests\php\View\RequirementsTest.php This then resulted in 10 failures. This is out-of-box without any modifications, without even running the installer from browser (I had tried on another installation with browser installer completed and the same failures occurred)

cheddam

Hi @cwc! Please don't tag individuals for help, as they might not be present or have the capacity to answer your queries. Instead, pose the question generally so that whoever is able can respond. You might also want to consider posting on Stack Overflow and/or the SilverStripe Forums. Thanks!

cwc

Hi @cheddam, it's actually a follow-up from https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-framework/pull/9132#issuecomment-512571600

Show 1 attachment(s)
robbieaverill

That's odd. Feel free to ping me on the community Slack channel to discuss further if you'd like to.

Hide attachment content
cheddam

Ah, no worries then - sorry for the trouble 🙂

taoceanz

Yeah, I've been doing that, but splitting 100+ classes into their own files manually is a tincy tedius

wmk

your IDE should have a refactoring tool like "move class to file", maybe it can even split classes to separte files. In PHPStorm you can configure a directory to be root of a namespace, this helps you a lot.

wmk

TBH I didn't find an automatic way right now, but you also need to rename FooController to "FooController", cause `` is not allowed in PSR4 classnames