Message of the day:
Welcome to SilverStripe | Current stable: https://goo.gl/C4F1T9 | Feature requests: https://goo.gl/EcQ34L | Community Forum: https://forum.silverstripe.org | StripeCon EU 2019! https://stripecon.eu
If you have any SilverStripe related questions, please supply the version of Framework you're using.
Did you flush? 🚽 =
I assume you flushed the cache after you modified
..unless it's publicly available somewhere?
Maybe reply to me directly with your ModelAdmin and DataObject files and I can have a quick squiz for you..
Hmm yea also same behaviour with an explicit
You should also hit F12 and check the "Network" tab, to see if there are any 500 errors appearing in XHR responses within the CMS
@theruss yea I haven't implemented my own getCMSFields I was just relying on the form that is autogenerated based on the model. I'll try adding the form explicitly and see if it helps. I've got the $managed_models in the config 🙂
Sounds like the model in question either isn't
returning in its
getCMSFields() or you may have omitted the model class from your
ModelAdmin::$managed_models config static
Hey random question - I've got a new 4.4 running well with very simple model and ModelAdmin that is just using the autogenerated forms at this stage. However when I add any item in ModelAdmin it then just displays a blank 'Main' section. Clicking on the link to the ModelAdmin loads the interface again and the object has been added. No errors in the log - is there something obvious I'm missing?
@siteLease it matters not about the domain - but I'm curious as to why you're using the install.php script
If cpanel lets you set environment variables, do that.
If not, but you can edit the apache config for the vhost, do that (c.f.
If not, you can create a
.env file with the details in there, and that'll work :)
The install script is more of a "check things are in order, then haphazardly try to create the
@siteLease - I have a centos7 digital ocean, & it took ages to figure out how to install silverstripe at first. I found out the problem was selinux that doesn’t play nicely with silverstripe. Check if that might be your problem too. I can tell you how I managed to fix it if that is the issue for you too