Message of the day:
Welcome. Latest release: https://www.silverstripe.org/download Community Forum: https://forum.silverstripe.org Features: https://forum.silverstripe.org/c/feature-ideas Archive: https://slackarchive.silverstripe.org
If you have any SilverStripe related questions, please supply the version of Framework you're using.
Did you flush? 🚽 =
Archive temporarily at https://archive.codingplayground.nl (redirect)
- use SilverStripe\Core\ClassInfo;
- use SilverStripe\ORM\DataObject;
- use SilverStripe\Control\Controller;
- use SilverStripe\Core\Extension;
- //super long classnames...
- class CUSTOMETHING_ItemRequest extends Extension
- private static $allowed_actions = array (
- public function customACTION($form)
- //do stuff
GridFieldDetailForm_ItemRequest is the base item
so it looks like i have pulled this off before
i thought it did... though to be honest its been a while.
there is, yes. But does SS4.4 also have the ability for custom actions? There is much of betterbuttons included in SS core nowadays
(i think theres native duplicate functionailty)
just make an endpoint and use the native duplicate logic
doesnt betterbuttons allow custom actions
a button in the detail form would also be fine, like good ol' betterbuttons' "save as new"