Message of the day:
Welcome to SilverStripe | Current stable: https://goo.gl/C4F1T9 | Feature requests: https://goo.gl/EcQ34L | Community Forum: https://forum.silverstripe.org | StripeCon EU 2019! https://stripecon.eu
If you have any SilverStripe related questions, please supply the version of Framework you're using.
Did you flush? 🚽 =
i might just push it and let travis do the tests, but i prefer not to do that if i can
anyone ever made a PR to silverstripe-assets and managed to run the tests locally? i get an error running the composer install:
- Problem 1
- - Installation request for silverstripe/assets dev-BUGFIX/gracefully_handle_extensionless_file_migrations -> satisfiable by silverstripe/assets[dev-BUGFIX/gracefully_handle_extensionless_file_migrations].
- - silverstripe/recipe-core 4.5.x-dev requires silverstripe/assets 1.5.x-dev -> satisfiable by silverstripe/assets[1.5.x-dev].
- - Can only install one of: silverstripe/assets[1.5.x-dev, dev-BUGFIX/gracefully_handle_extensionless_file_migrations].
- - Installation request for silverstripe/recipe-core 4.5.x-dev -> satisfiable by silverstripe/recipe-core[4.5.x-dev].
Yeah I now know how to and almost never forget to do it, but jesus, when I had to make my first website using SS4, I struggled for a few hours with that 😛. It should be written in caps and red, above anything else haha
How well it's done is open to debate 🙂
yeah that $owns thing is not really well done nor referenced in the documentation ^^
oh yea always forget the $owns 🙈 yep that's the issue... thanks @dorsetdigital 👏
Is it published?
- private static $has_one = [
- 'File' => File::class,
File the relation name on the document?