Message of the day:
Anything GraphQL and SilverStripe related.
likes GraphQL. The same API, but not the hassle of REST or SOAP
I have too many things going on 😕
If the tests are green and @tractorcow thinks it's wrapped up now, I should merge it and tag a new version indeed
Time things. Wibbly wobbly timey wimey things prevented me from mergirg
Not much, thanks for the reminder 🙂
https://github.com/Firesphere|@Firesphere would love to discuss this with you before merging; See you on slack maybe?
Overview of changes in general order of most significant to least
• Return type of all validate / create mutations has been consolidated and normalised. The standard response is now a
MemberToken type with these fields:
• Member (the member)
• Token (string token)
• Valid (bool valid flag)
• Status (enum status code of the token)
• Code (int HTTP code that matches the status)
• Message (string message of humanised status code)
• Multiple authenticator tokens per user; Allows multiple devices to have their own tokens.
• Anonymous authentication is now shifted up into a custom Authenticator class; Support injectable authenticators into createToken mutation. Removed
• When logging in anonymously, create a
real member object to better integrate with silverstripe security logging / auditing practices.
• Bump minimum dependency to php 7.1: strict_types are everywhere too.
• Updated tests and documentation of course
• Support multiple schemas (graphql 3.0 and above).
• Relative path supported for JWT tokens
• Updated renewal process to support separate token / refresh expiration dates
• I gave every file my Love. Green ticks everywhere.
https://github.com/Firesphere|@Firesphere if you merge, I suggest branching master -> 1 first, as this is a new 2.x major change.Hide attachment content