Message of the day:
Security release 4.4.4 is out. Changelog: https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-framework/blob/4/docs/en/04_Changelogs/4.4.4.md
SilverStripe 4 related information and questions.
Howdy 👋 Here's my question: -> I have installed ss-subsites module and added one subsite with a custom domain name which I added as a VirtualHost in WAMP. But the subsite domain just shows the main page not the subsite, the subsite domain points to the SS default installation. Has anyone else using WAMP experienced this?
what TF I did wrong here?
There has been an error on page
- - 'MyApp\Core\Extension\TestError'
- namespace MyApp\Core\Extension;
- use SilverStripe\Control\HTTPRequest;
- use SilverStripe\Core\Extension;
- class TestError extends Extension
- * @param $statusCode
- * @param HTTPRequest $request
- public function onBeforeHTTPError($statusCode, HTTPRequest $request)
- die("Bloody bastard.");
Thanks for the info
No i can’t access phpmyadmin
Today I configured PHPSTorm to access a DB on the server via SSH tunnel. It was pretty easy to set up
Great, sadly im using vscode but i will search about that
no need for fresh creation, normally the data is updated pretty well. Unless much of your structure changed.
can you have a look at the db on the server? e.g. with phpmyadmin?