Message of the day:
Security release 4.4.4 is out. Changelog: https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-framework/blob/4/docs/en/04_Changelogs/4.4.4.md
SilverStripe 4 related information and questions.
@flamerohr like the JS is not kicking in properly?
ooh, that might do it
I'm on it @sminnee, as I said it's not always, maybe 10-20% of the time? And usually while I'm on another tab
would be great if you could get a replicable test case.
Hmmm. Sometimes with SS4's
UploadField I've noticed that it will lose the file association upon saving the page. Anyone else experienced this?
or check your codebase for anything betterbutton-ish and tweak it til they come back 😛
or request a namechange to no-buttons
ok - so you'll need to raise an issue on betterbuttons 🙂
- Joes-MBP:ski-cuisine joeharvey$ composer require unclecheese/betterbuttons 2.x-dev
- ./composer.json has been updated
- Loading composer repositories with package information
- Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
- - Installing unclecheese/betterbuttons (dev-master 207f2e5)
- Cloning 207f2e56d42011922bc238e79fa898bc5c6b0b8b from cache
- Writing lock file
- Generating autoload files