Message of the day:
Security release 4.4.4 is out. Changelog: https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-framework/blob/4/docs/en/04_Changelogs/4.4.4.md
SilverStripe 4 related information and questions.
do i need to tell the cms about my theme perhaps?
Well in that case, the template's location will need to be moved
but i cannot get a custom template to render in the cms admin area
well - ultimately that is the goal
@Barry sorry, I had misunderstood. In your OP, you said that you wanted to "extend"
CheckboxSetField. I took that to mean you had subclassed it in your own codebase.
if i can get that showing up in the cms, I would then like to extend it in
Anyone have an idea why this error would appear on an upgrade to 4.4.4?
- customexternal.js:formatted:24 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addAction' of undefined
- at Object../client/src/legacy/TinyMCE_sslink-external.js (customexternal.js:formatted:24)
- at t (vendor.js?m=1571352672:1)
- at window.webpackJsonp (vendor.js?m=1571352672:1)
- at customexternal.js:formatted:1
i’m now just trying to override the template of
What is the namespace of your class?
is one template used on the public facing site, and a different template used for the cms admin area?