Message of the day:
Release 4.5.0 is out. Changelog: https://docs.silverstripe.org/en/4/changelogs/4.5.0
SilverStripe 4 related information and questions.
might not matter for the
src folder, but may for separate files for each controller 😄
should I even keep these helper files in
src? I wonder if it causes any probs for composer psr-4 stuff
yep - in separate files of course 😛
@robbieaverill like this?
- use App\Pages\Page as AppPage;
- use App\Pages\PageControler as AppController;
- class Page extends AppPage
- private static $hide_ancestor = AppPage::class;
- class PageController extends AppController
look for the smoke on the horizon
will try and report my findings
Me neither but same concept should apply
let me see what happens... WCGW?