Does anyone know why this isnt working
- private static $many_many = array(
- "Going" => Member::class,
- "Maybe" => Member::class,
- "NotGoing" => Member::class,
- private static $belongs_many_many = [
- 'EventsGoing' => 'GazingaGroupEvent.Going',
- 'EventsMaybe' => 'GazingaGroupEvent.Maybe',
- 'EventsNotGoing' => 'GazingaGroupEvent.NotGoing',
[Emergency] Uncaught LogicException: Name is not a relation/field on GazingaGroupEvent
I have followed the docs to a tee
@LiamC Is your
GazingaGroupEvent class namespaced?
Not necessarily, just ruling things out
You might have some broken summary_fields config
4.2+ and a front-end file uploader....is there no 'go to' solution? I can't find any inbuilt functionality or modules that seem to just work?