It's a one-liner in htaccess... and it doesn't need PHP to mangle a bunch of memory 🙂
I'll give that a try, will have the request filter as a fallback
@andante has renamed the channel from "ss3" to "cms3"
hey friends, is anyone familiar with this module??
Import and export data from SilverStripe in a variety of forms. Looking for maintainer, see https://github.com/burnbright/silverstripe-importexport/issues/48 - burnbright/silverstripe-importexportHide attachment content
or does anyone have a good alternative to it?
i've got it loaded, but when i try to import the CSV, i get a 500 error, white screen of death
it's telling me
Class 'Goodby\CSV\Import\Standard\LexerConfig' not found
- public function updateEditForm(Form $form)
- $members = $form->Fields()->dataFieldByName('Members');
- $config = $members->getConfig();
- $dataColumns = $config->getComponentByType('GridFieldDataColumns');
- 'FirstName' => 'First Name',
- 'Surname' => 'Surname',
- 'Email' => 'Email',
- 'Company.CompanyName' => 'Company Name',
- 'IsActive.Nice' => 'Active',
- 'HelpdeskStatus' => 'Help Desk'
Can someone remind me how to make the 'Help Desk' column searchable / filterable in Security Admin?
getHelpdeskStatus() is a method added to Member via an extension. It displays properly, but I can't order or filter the gridfield using it 🤔
@dorsetdigital I think is on the DataObject under