You need to add
Hi, I have a Many-Many relation between an
Event and a
FinancialYear Dataobjects. I want to update the ModelAdmin for
Event to be able to search using a drop-down for the
I have tried setting up the
$searchable_fields like so
- private static $searchable_fields = array(
- 'FinancialYears' => 'PartialMatchFilter'
And also tried
But I'm getting the error -
- [User Error] Uncaught Error: Call to a member function scaffoldSearchField() on null
- GET /admin/nominations/Event?flush=&flushtoken=8ec4e5016920de5c147dc0cc8520515b
- Line 2289 in /var/www/html/framework/model/DataObject.php
What am I missing here..?
Thanks. I wanted to change the value of
X-Frame-Options: DENY. Found that this can be done by changing the config for
Security controller class.
Do I apply the extension to MemberLoginForm ? What method do I extend?
Hi, I need to add HTTP response headers to the /Security pages e.g. login page, password reset page I'm. What would be a good approach to do that?
@Mansi has joined the channel