Does anyone know how to override the default Mail functionality to use SMTP? In SS4 we would do:
- Name: myemailconfig
- - '#emailconfig'
- class: Swift_SmtpTransport
- Host: http://smtp.sendgrid.net
- Username: [ setUsername, ['`SENDGRID_SMTP_USERNAME`'] ]
- Password: [ setPassword, ['`SENDGRID_SMTP_PASSWORD`'] ]
- AuthMode: [ setAuthMode, ['login'] ]
Does anyone know if SS3 has rate limiting like this? https://docs.silverstripe.org/en/4/developer_guides/security/rate_limiting/#applying-rate-limiting-to-controllers
@null what about in 3.x ?
Does anyone know if there is the equivalent of a
RequestFilter in SS4? (middleware or similar I guess?)
- In addition to localising fields within a DataObject, a filter can also be applied with the TractorCow\Fluent\Extension\FluentFilteredExtension extension to conditionally show or hide DataObjects within specific locales. This will create a many_many relationship between your object and the locales table.
Will have a play