Is it possible to change pagination of the gridfield? I want to display all records on one page instead of a paginated list? How would i do that?
Is there a way to set dateformat globaly?
Is there a way to configure silvershop-discounts in a way that each customer can only use a coupon code once?
What about writing your own .Nice, eg. .customNice Methode would that work?
This is my workaround:
- $activePeople = $this->Peoples()->filter(['isActive' => 1]);
- $peopleWithSubDepartment = $this->Peoples()->filter(['isActive' => 1, 'SubDepartments.ID:GreaterThan' => 0]);
- $activePeopleWithOutSubDepartment = $activePeople->subtract($peopleWithSubDepartment);
- return $activePeopleWithOutSubDepartment;
works but i am not able to get the opposite.
- return $this->Peoples()->filter(['isActive' => 1, 'SubDepartments.ID:GreaterThan' => 0])
Is it possible to filter a data list by its many many relation.
$this->Peoples()->filter(['isActive' => 1, 'SubDepartments.ID' => 0])
SubDepartments is the many_many on People. I try to get all People that don’t have a subdepartment. Can someone give me a hint what i am missing?
It was a stupid error which actually occured in the CSV file allready. Now that the csv file is fixed everything works.
I import a csv file with CsvBulkLoader that has polish special chars like “ą”, “ć”, “ł” The problem i am having is that those chars get replaced with ? . The DB is not the problem I have checked it twice it can handle those chars but it seem the bulk loader or fgetcsv() can’t handle them. has anyone all ready successfully imported spezial chars with the bulkloader and could give me a hint.