No worries, I'll hassle you again Monday 😉
Got people signing in on the web and in app at the same time
I mainly want to allow multiple tokens per user and device
https://github.com/Firesphere|@Firesphere would love to discuss this with you before merging; See you on slack maybe?
Overview of changes in general order of most significant to least
• Return type of all validate / create mutations has been consolidated and normalised. The standard response is now a
MemberToken type with these fields:
• Member (the member)
• Token (string token)
• Valid (bool valid flag)
• Status (enum status code of the token)
• Code (int HTTP code that matches the status)
• Message (string message of humanised status code)
• Multiple authenticator tokens per user; Allows multiple devices to have their own tokens.
• Anonymous authentication is now shifted up into a custom Authenticator class; Support injectable authenticators into createToken mutation. Removed
• When logging in anonymously, create a
real member object to better integrate with silverstripe security logging / auditing practices.
• Bump minimum dependency to php 7.1: strict_types are everywhere too.
• Updated tests and documentation of course
• Support multiple schemas (graphql 3.0 and above).
• Relative path supported for JWT tokens
• Updated renewal process to support separate token / refresh expiration dates
• I gave every file my Love. Green ticks everywhere.
https://github.com/Firesphere|@Firesphere if you merge, I suggest branching master -> 1 first, as this is a new 2.x major change.Hide attachment content