fixed both in one hit!
@kinglozzer fancy having my kids?
what's a closing tag?!?
lerni, which problem the extra spaces in the xml? maybe I'll take a look but afaik the site is in Live mode so source_file_comments shouldn't be getting output
also, yet again getting
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data when saving and closing any records in the admin
is the call in PHP
- return $o->customise(['url' => $base_url, 'order' => $o])->renderWith('PostXML');
is the xml
- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <% loop $order %>
- This page contains the following errors:
- error on line 1 at column 10: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document
- Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
Anyone have a reason why this would happen
The XML template used in customise does not have any spaces before the leading <? but when viewed in FireFox and Chrome it does
- XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entity
- Line Number 1, Column 5:
- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>