Not entirely sure but maybe something like this?
- $this->customise(['Layout' => SSViewer::execute_template(layout_template)]
- ->renderWith('page_template', ArrayData::create([...])
Yeah, in SS3 yes, in SS4, no :(
Yeah I thought that might be the case. So there is no way to do this in SS4 anymore?
I had to do resort to this the other day:
- return $this->renderWith('Page', ArrayData::create([
- 'Layout' => $this->customise($data)
- ->customise(['All' => strtolower($request->param('OtherID')) == 'all'])
- ->renderWith(['Path/To/Layout/SomeTemplate', 'Page'])
@MichalKleiner awesome, thanks a lot! I added both extensions to config in the app folder in the desired order and it now works as I want to
Is there any way to dictate with extension should have priority?
If I have two modules installed and both have a dataextension on page with the same function
Great thanks, not as easy as I was hoping
What is the easiest/best way to add the history tab for versioned dataobjects?
yeah, I should have read the documentation:
- ->setOption('content_css', 'myfile.css');
For tiny MCE is there any way to do this in SS4: