I've tried to remove
-u[class], but no luck with that...
- 'friendly_name' => 'my custom style',
- 'priority' => '50',
- 'skin' => 'silverstripe',
- 'body_class' => 'typography',
- 'contextmenu' => "",
- 'use_native_selects' => false,
- 'valid_elements' => "@[id|class|style|title],"
- . ",-strong/-b[class],-em/-i[class],-strike[class],-u[class],#p[id|dir|class|align|style],-ol[class],"
- . "-ul[class],-li[class],br,"
- . "-sub[class],-sup[class],-blockquote[dir|class],-cite[dir|class|id|title],"
- . "-h1[id|dir|class|align|style],-h2[id|dir|class|align|style],-h3[id|dir|class|align|style],"
- . "-h4[id|dir|class|align|style],-h5[id|dir|class|align|style],-h6[id|dir|class|align|style],hr[class],"
- . "dd[id|class|title|dir],dl[id|class|title|dir],dt[id|class|title|dir]",
- 'extended_valid_elements' => ""
How can I remove the underline option from the WYSIWYG editor?
@Tamara has joined the channel
This way the HTML is actually rendered (and not stripped)
Hi all, I've got a DataObject (Cars), which has versioning on it. What's the best way to get all car objects (in which each record is only showing the latest version)?
Do the paths to the templates match to the correct namespacing?
I'm not sure, but maybe it shouldn't be all capital letters... Try "Enum" instead (just the E as capital)
I've worked with Wordpress in the past, and currently work with Silverstripe 🙂