on the above composer file, i get this error when running
- Loading composer repositories with package information
- Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
- Package operations: 0 installs, 8 updates, 1 removal
- - Removing silverstripe-themes/simple (dev-master)
- Failed to execute git status --porcelain --untracked-files=no
- fatal: Unknown index entry format 706e0000
ok, I'm blowing the whole thing away and testing just a simple HTML page
but i could be wrong
I thought at some point even 4.0 or 4.* had to be upgraded to work on 7.1
can I upgrade that to a version that works on PHP7.1?
which all the sudden doesn't work either
ok is a different site: http://www.tsg.net/
that's not a 3.* composer file is it?
That's my composer file, is that like very early version of 4.*?